+41 79 254 45 01
Compensation Office of the Canton of Bern
1. limitation of liability
The contents of this website are created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the same. The use of the contents of the website is at the user's own risk. Contributions identified by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. The mere use of the provider's website does not constitute any contractual relationship between the user and the provider.
2. External Links
This website contains links to third-party websites ("external links"). These websites are subject to the liability of the respective operators. When the external links were first created, the provider checked the external content for any legal violations. At that time, no legal violations were apparent. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The inclusion of external links does not imply that the provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as its own. It is not reasonable for the provider to constantly monitor the external links without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, such external links will be deleted immediately if legal violations become known.
3. copyrights and ancillary copyrights
The contents published on this website are subject to German and Swiss copyright and ancillary copyright law. Any use not permitted by German and Swiss copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or the respective rights holder. This applies in particular to the copying, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of individual content or complete pages is not permitted and is punishable by law. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
The display of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
This website uses plugins of the provider Facebook.com, which are provided by the company Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304 in the USA. Users of our website on which the Facebook plugin is installed are hereby informed that a connection to Facebook is established through the plugin, whereby a transmission to your browser is carried out so that the plugin appears on the website.
Furthermore, through its use, data is forwarded to the Facebook servers, which contain information about your website visits to our homepage. For logged-in Facebook users, this results in the usage data being assigned to their personal Facebook account.
As soon as you actively use the Facebook plugin as a logged-in Facebook user (e.g. by clicking the "Like" button or using the comment function), this data is transferred to your Facebook account and published. You can only bypass this by logging out of your Facebook account beforehand.
For more information regarding the use of data by Facebook, please refer to the data protection regulations on Facebook.
4. registered players
Procedure, regulations and obligations
The rules and regulations of the individual tournament organizer must be followed.
To accept the decisions of the federal bodies as final and binding and to renounce any civil or criminal proceedings against these bodies or national/country associations.
In case of irreconcilable differences and lawsuit, the place of jurisdiction is "2553 Worben, Switzerland".
Player accounts and their personal data can be deleted on request except for first name, last name and nation. However, since these 3 details are part of the basic requirement for the existence of TournamentApp.de, and they also do not indicate 100% of the identity, they can not be deleted.
Cookies have various tasks. For example, they allow you to navigate efficiently between different pages, store preferences and generally improve the user experience. Cookies help to tailor online advertisements more closely to your possible interests, thereby reducing the display of advertisements that may not be of interest to you or may be of little interest to you.
We distinguish between the following cookies:
- Mandatory cookies: these cookies are absolutely necessary for navigating our websites and using functions such as access to the protected login area. Without these cookies, services such as shopping carts cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect, for example, information about which pages are visited most frequently. The best known here is probably Google Analytics, which can store the ID of the account and an encrypted e-mail address for logged-in users for recognition (*). The other performance cookies do not collect information for pseudonomized recognition of visitors. The collected information is evaluated cumulatively and is therefore anonymous. They are used to improve the functionality of the websites, e.g. by means of A/B testing.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies store the entries you have made (e.g. user name, language, text size, previous entries, etc.) in order to improve the user experience of the websites.
- Most of the cookies used are temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted from the computer or mobile device at the end of the browser session. In addition, however, we also use permanent cookies. These remain stored on the computer or mobile device after the end of the browser session. Depending on the type of cookie, these permanent cookies remain stored on the computer or mobile end device for between one month and ten years and are only automatically deactivated after the programmed time has expired.
6. image rights
All images on TournamentApp.de may not be used by third parties for their own purposes without permission.
The image rights are held exclusively by "WebPublishing by P.Nydegger" and "Norbert Engel, Rankweil".
Subscriptions for the tournament management can be purchased by clubs, localities, organizations or individuals.
A subscription period lasts 30 days. After expiration of the 30 days a new period must be paid.
The subscription can be cancelled at any time.
Subscriptions can be cancelled on a monthly or annual basis, and are automatically renewed unless cancelled.
In case of cancellation all tournament data of the customer will be kept. There is only the right to delete the club/local, organization/individual data (except name, first name/last name, country).